Type F - male cam x BSPT male thread
For quick connection/release of commercial, industrial and agricultural hoses
Lightweight, robust polypropylene construction
Mil-C-27487 / A-A-59326B specification and interchangeability
Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Camlock cam and groove quick-release couplings, used in agricultural, commercial and industrial suction & delivery hoses - suitable for the transfer of gases, powders, granules, liquids and vapours. This lightweight, hard-wearing coupling style offers a straight through, leak-proof connection that can be engaged and disengaged in a matter of seconds. Ideal where a number of different hoses are interchanged regularly.
The coupling requires no tooling to connect - simply lift the arms of the female coupler, insert the corresponding male, and fold the arms back to complete a tight join against the o-ring. The arms can be released again for an easy, quick disengagement of the connection.
- Glass-filled polypropylene body with good chemical resistance
- Buna-N premium quality seals (within female couplers), resistant to grease and oil
- Robust steel arms and locking pins (female couplers)
- Interchangeable with MIL-C-27487 couplings, and those made to recent A-A-59326B specification
- Male threads are BSPT, to BS21/DIN2999
- Female threads are BSPP, to BS2779/DIN ISO 228
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Working pressure: 7 bar / 100psi (up to 2") // 5 bar / 75psi (3")
Camlock Polyprop Type F - 2" BSP - Cam & Groove Quick Coupling - B00F0PYTRA